At the General Membership Meeting scheduled for the evening of Sunday, May 21 (6PM estimated) at DeGray Lake in Arkansas, members of the Catalina 22 National Sailing Association will have the opportunity to cast their vote to elect (or re-elect) their peers to the Governing Board. The members seeking to serve include:
- Duncan McBride - Commodore
- Jim Hodson - Vice Commodore
- David Hayslip - Chief Measurer
- Stuart Weist - National Cruising Captain
If you cannot attend the General Membership Meeting in-person, you have two ways to cast your vote:
1. PRINT BALLOT - you may print the ballot published in the Spring MAINBRACE (published April 1) and mail the completed ballots to the Secretary/Treasurer Dora McGee per instructions on the ballot. Ballots should be postmarked no later the May 12, 2023.
2. ONLINE BALLOT - members may log-in and cast their votes on-line (submit no later than May 17, 2023):
- Log In
- Go to Resources (see left menu, last entry)
- Select "Vote for Officers" (odd years)
- Complete the ballot
- Press "Submit"
Link to BALLOT (must be logged in).